PEAR Forum :: PHP Extension and Application Repository

PEAR Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
path problem with MDB2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PEAR Forum Forum Index -> Installation, Upgrading & Configuration
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hscully

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:25 am    Post subject: path problem with MDB2 Reply with quote

I have PHP 5.3.3 running on IIS 7. I have inherited an application that uses PEAR and MDB2. I have installed PEAR and MDB2, the correct sql driver which I tested outside pear, and the correct MDB2_Driver_sqlsvr. The installations were succesful.

When my code reaches this line require_once 'MDB2.php' I get this error:

Cannot find a local copy of the file on server C:\Program%20Files%20%28x86%29\PHP\PEAR\MDB2.php. When I try to step into this call. That is the correct path to MDB2.php

My include_path in php.ini is include_path=".;C:\Program Files (x86)\PHP\v5.3\pear" set by pear. Notice the double quotes because php.ini gags on the spaces as I found out after installing xdebug. I will never know why they implemented spaces in file paths. Notice also it's trying to find it in PEAR not pear.
I have set an environment variable PHP_PEAR_INSTALL_DIR to "C:\Program Files (x86)\PHP\v5.3\pear"

So is it gagging on the html encoding? Where is it pulling that path if I made all configured paths lower case?

Edit:
Additionally I tried short file names (i.e. PROGRAM~2 for Program Files (x86)) in php.ini and in the PEAR environment variables.

I also looked in the registry where again the only reference is to pear. If I knew from where the path MDB2 was being pulled that would be a huge benefit

Any help on this would be gratefully received.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PEAR Forum Forum Index -> Installation, Upgrading & Configuration All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: