PEAR Forum :: PHP Extension and Application Repository

PEAR Forum Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
I have some of the same problem again...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    PEAR Forum Forum Index -> General PEAR questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pearus

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:48 pm    Post subject: I have some of the same problem again... Reply with quote

I had to do an update on my system, that reset a lot of the conf.files.....

I now get the error:

Warning: require(/home/pearus/public_html/test/smarty/Smarty.class.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/pearus/public_html/test/config/config.php on line 11

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/pearus/public_html/test/smarty/Smarty.class.php' (include_path='/usr/share/php/smarty/:/usr/share/php/') in /home/pearus/public_html/test/config/config.php on line 11

when I try to acess my php file...where should a define the path correct...

please help me...
mark

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, where do you have defined the include_path? In httpd.conf, php.ini, .htaccess, somewhere in your scripts? How should we know where *you* set it? If you don't remember it, you'l need to search in the mentioned files, and correct it there.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    PEAR Forum Forum Index -> General PEAR questions All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: